NEMA Boston is being developed by 399 Congress, LLC, which is part of the Crescent Heights® family of companies. We are dedicated to maintaining our customers' trust and confidence, and so we are dedicated to protecting your privacy while visiting us on the Internet. This notice will explain our online information practices.
1. We collect no personal identifiable information unless you choose to register on our contact page and enter a comment, question, or message. From there, the only required items are: First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, and Email Address.
2. We use this information to send out e-mail notifications and gage support for the NEMA Boston Project. Your information is not given to third parties; provided that, we do share your information among the various Crescent Heights® group of companies.
3. This website uses Google Analytics for traffic analysis. Google Analytics collects data about website traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. This data does not contain personally identifiable information about our visitors and the information collected is never merged with registered users' information in our system.
4. Although there is currently no online mechanism for you to view, edit, or delete the information you have provided to us, any time you receive an email from us, there is a link at the bottom which you can use to unsubscribe. Once unsubscribed, you will not receive emails from us in the future.
5. We use industry-available technologies to ensure whatever information we collect is maintained securely.
399 Congress, LLC, cares about the safety of children and adheres to the federal privacy protection standards as stated in the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). We will never knowingly allow anyone under 13 to provide us any personally identifying information. Children under 13 years of age are required to obtain the express permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any Personal Information about themselves (including, without limitation: their names, e-mail address, and phone number) over the Internet. If a child has provided us with personally-identifiable information without the consent of a parent or guardian, the parent or guardian of that child should contact NEMA Boston immediately. We will use reasonable efforts to promptly delete the child's information from our servers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
We can be reached at:
399 Congress, LLC
2200 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33137
Attn: Legal Department